Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my all time favorite!
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut ham into serving size pieces; brown lightly on both sides in skillet.
- Stir flour into fat in skillet and add soup.
- Gradually add milk and heat to boiling; stir constantly.
- In 2-qt.
- casserole arrange layers of ham, potatoes, carrots and onion until all are used, sprinkling salt and pepper lightly on the vegetables.
- Pour on soup and milk mixture.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove cover and bake 15 minutes more; or until potatoes are tender.