- 3⁄4 lb smoked ham
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut ham into serving size pieces; brown lightly on both sides in skillet.
- Stir flour into fat in skillet and add soup.
- Gradually add milk and heat to boiling; stir constantly.
- In 2-qt.
- casserole arrange layers of ham, potatoes, carrots and onion until all are used, sprinkling salt and pepper lightly on the vegetables.
- Pour on soup and milk mixture.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove cover and bake 15 minutes more; or until potatoes are tender.