- 2 1⁄2 lbs aprox. potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thick sliced ham (or more)
- 1 onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Put approx half of potatoes in crock pot, then lay in ham, then the diced onion, then the rest of the potatoes. Top with the soup, chunk the butter and drop around, and then the cheese. Cook on low approx 6hrs, depending on the thickness of potatoes -- or high for about 3. Stirring at least once. If you crock pot gets super hot, use the low setting.