Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Super easy, great tasting meal, made in your crock pot, perfect consistency. You can even plan for it to be done when you want by using high or low heat.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs aprox. potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thick sliced ham (or more)
- 1 onion, diced
- Put approx half of potatoes in crock pot, then lay in ham, then the diced onion, then the rest of the potatoes. Top with the soup, chunk the butter and drop around, and then the cheese. Cook on low approx 6hrs, depending on the thickness of potatoes -- or high for about 3. Stirring at least once. If you crock pot gets super hot, use the low setting.
This was so easy and so good! I made it as is and can't wait to make it again. Thanks for a great recipe!
This is so simple and easy to do, I used chicken soup as thats what was in the pantry and it worked out well. I will be making this again very soon as we have so much ham left over from New Years dinner.