Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A good busy day dish.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- Brown the chops.
- Mix soup, sour cream,water and parsley.
- In 2 qt casserole, alternate layers of potatoes, salt, pepper and soup mixture.
- Top with chops.
- Cover and bake at 375* for 1-1/4 hour.
Thank you for this WONDERFUL DISH!!! It was so good. I did use a sour cream substitute instead of the sour cream, omitted the parsley, and I added some sliced onions to it. It was simply delish! This will be something I will definitely make again!
This was DELICIOUS! I loved it - very good and VERY easy!! The only thing I did different was used milk in place of the water! Thank you for such a great recipe!!