This is a very simple recipe using package sauce mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, combine package Pasta Prima Alfredo Sauce Mix with butter and milk.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat whisking frequently.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 4In a 2 quart lightly greased casserole dish alternate layers of sliced potatoes and sliced onions with prepared sauce.
- 5Cover and microwave on medium high 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, gently stirring 3 times during cooking.
- 6Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
alfredo sauce mix