Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very simple recipe using package sauce mix.
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan, combine package Pasta Prima Alfredo Sauce Mix with butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat whisking frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- In a 2 quart lightly greased casserole dish alternate layers of sliced potatoes and sliced onions with prepared sauce.
- Cover and microwave on medium high 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, gently stirring 3 times during cooking.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
this is very good for a bit of a different twist to scalloped potatoes. Every one liked it a lot. It is quite rich but delicious.. Thanks
This is great,will make again.Thanks
This was a very flavorful and easy recipe. I usually don't cook potatoes in the microwave because of the texture but these tasted like they had been baked in the oven. Very good. Thanks Fluffy for a very nice recipe.