1/2 Photos of Scalloped Potatoes
2 hrs 30 mins
The Maltese Falcon ~ # 869978's Note:
A delightful moist poatatoe dish which compliments all main dishes but goes particularly well with either chiken or grilled fish. The potatoes taste sweet and pleasantly creamy. One of our most popular dishes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 220°c.
- 2Peel, par and thinly slice the potatoes.
- 3Grease the baking dish well.
- 4Melt and mix the butter and flour mixture.
- 5Add the minced peppers. (optional).
- 6Layer the potatoes in the dish,
- 7Dredge each layer with the pepper, flour and butter mixture.
- 8Sprinkle a teaspoon of sage on each layer.
- 9Heat the cream and milk adding the nutmeg and paprika.
- 10Pour the milk over the potatoes.
- 11Bake them for 2 hours ~ May be covered for the first 30mins.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g