1/4 Photos of Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a delicious version of scalloped potatoes because of the bread crumb topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt 2 tbsp butter on medium heat.
- 3Stir in 1 tbsp flour.
- 4Add the milk in slowly, constantly stirring.
- 5Stir until it's all well blended and a little bit thickened.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Grease a baking dish.
- 8Slice potatoes very thin and chop onions finely too.
- 9Alternate layers of onion and potato.
- 10Pour sauce over everything.
- 11Cover with bread crumbs.
- 12Sprinkle melted butter over it all.
- 13Bake covered for 1 hour.
- 14Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g