1/1 Photo of Scalloped Potatoes
Charlotte J's Note:
There is no meat in this one. From Carnation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- 3Place potatoes in large saucepan.
- 4Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 5Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes then drain.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Heat butter in same saucepan over medium heat.
- 8Add onion, stirring occasionally for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 9Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 10Gradually stir in evaporated milk and water.
- 11Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 12Remove from heat.
- 13Arrange potatoes in prepared baking dish; pour milk mixture over potatoes.
- 14Sprinkle with cheese.
- 15Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 477.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g