There is no meat in this one. From Carnation
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Place potatoes in large saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes then drain.
- Set aside.
- Heat butter in same saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, stirring occasionally for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk and water.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange potatoes in prepared baking dish; pour milk mixture over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is light golden brown.