Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy potato goodness, nuf said.
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes. Cover with water to prevent discoloration. Drain before assembling.
- Butter a casserole dish. Layer potatoes and cheeses ending with cheeses.
- Mix the milk, egg and spices. Pour over the potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 30-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.