Recipe by RaYnKaMzMoM
THE BEST YOU'LL EVER MAKE !!
Top Review by TerribleCook1017
Yum! I made this tonight and it was really delicious. I switched out the potatoes with small red potatoes and I used a mix of cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan. (That's what I had..) As it turns out, this recipe was very versatile and easy to make. I am DEFINITELY making this again. No leftovers tonight!
- 8 baking potatoes
- 1 large onion (Chopped)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups of shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- clean, peel and slice potatoes.
- layer in a glass casserole dish.
- chop garlic and onions and add on top.
- add butter on tablespoons all over (dont melt oven will do that for you).
- cover with foil
- bake 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees or until reaches desired tenderness when poked with fork.
- after the potatoes are done to the desired tenderness uncover and add cheese ( less or more that I do).
- bake at 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned.
- ENJOY !