THE BEST YOU'LL EVER MAKE !!
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- clean, peel and slice potatoes.
- layer in a glass casserole dish.
- chop garlic and onions and add on top.
- add butter on tablespoons all over (dont melt oven will do that for you).
- cover with foil
- bake 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees or until reaches desired tenderness when poked with fork.
- after the potatoes are done to the desired tenderness uncover and add cheese ( less or more that I do).
- bake at 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned.
- ENJOY !