Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
THE BEST YOU'LL EVER MAKE !!
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- clean, peel and slice potatoes.
- layer in a glass casserole dish.
- chop garlic and onions and add on top.
- add butter on tablespoons all over (dont melt oven will do that for you).
- cover with foil
- bake 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees or until reaches desired tenderness when poked with fork.
- after the potatoes are done to the desired tenderness uncover and add cheese ( less or more that I do).
- bake at 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned.
- ENJOY !
Yum! I made this tonight and it was really delicious. I switched out the potatoes with small red potatoes and I used a mix of cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan. (That's what I had..) As it turns out, this recipe was very versatile and easy to make. I am DEFINITELY making this again. No leftovers tonight!
Haven't made it myself but had it at my sister and brother-in-laws for Easter 2015 with terrific baked ham (bone-in) with chutney and asparagus. The scalloped potatoes were delicious!! I asked for the recipe and plan to make it myself. I haven't had much success with scalloped potatoes but based on what I ate - I think the key to its success was much more thinly sliced potatoes than I usually used. Yummy!!
This is SO good - and easy to make. 5 stars!!