1/1 Photo of Scalloped Potatoes
THE BEST YOU'LL EVER MAKE !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2clean, peel and slice potatoes.
- 3layer in a glass casserole dish.
- 4chop garlic and onions and add on top.
- 5add butter on tablespoons all over (dont melt oven will do that for you).
- 6cover with foil
- 7bake 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees or until reaches desired tenderness when poked with fork.
- 8after the potatoes are done to the desired tenderness uncover and add cheese ( less or more that I do).
- 9bake at 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned.
- 10ENJOY !
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.5
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 1185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 27.9 g