Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Don't remember where I got it from but everyone that has had it at my house LOVES it!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups sliced potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Mix soup, milk, half of cheese, and pepper in a bowl.
- Potatoes, onions in casserole dish, pour soup mixture on top.
- Put remaining cheese on top and then paprika on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Or longer depending on oven.
Quick and easy. Although my preference remains a regular cheese sauce the mushroom sauce was a nice change. The family enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This was awesome and easy! I only cooked it for 45 minutes. That was the only change I made. Thanks for sharing.
Very easy and tasty recipe. I didn't use the milk because I cooked my potatoes in the crockpot. Turned out great. Thanks Stephanie.