Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a real family pleaser
Make and share this Scalloped Potato and Hot Dog Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onions and potatoes in one inch of boiling watch to which the 2 tsps of salt has been added.
- After boiling 5 minutes, drain.
- Melt butter in top of double boiler.
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper, paprika and milk.
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thick.
- In a 2 quart casserole, arrange 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, topped with half of the hot dogs, which have been sliced lengthwise.
- Repeat 2 more layers.
- Arrange cheese slices on top.
- Bake 45 mins 400F.