Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Goes great with Ham or Ham Loaf
- 2 (20 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup canned milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 cups bread, cubes (8 slices, crust removed)
- Put bread cubes in a greased 2 quart.
- baking dish.
- Beat eggs, add milk, margarine and sugar.
- Stir in fruit.
- Pour over bread cubes.
- Bake@ 350 for 45 minutes.
This is always one of my favorites at Thanksgiving. My "aunt" Holly usually makes it but she can't come this year. I will be making it in her place and can't wait to dig in.