1/1 Photo of Scalloped Oysters
Creation in Hope's Note:
This is from my mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- 2Melt butter.
- 3Add crackers to butter and stir.
- 4In oyster liquid add cream, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 5Butter a 1 quart baking dish.
- 6Layer 1/3 of crumb mixture and 12 oysters.
- 7Pour 1/2 of the liquid over the 1st layer.
- 8Add another 1/3 of the crumbs and 12 oysters and remaining liquid.
- 9Top with crumbs.
- 10Bake 15-20 minutes in 425 degrees until browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.0
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 789.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: