This is a very quick and easy, very different side dish. Recipe came from local Fire Dept. Cook Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1/3 of the Mushrooms in a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- 2Cover with 1/3 of the bread crumbs.
- 3Drizzle 1/3 of the butter over crumbs.
- 4Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- 5Repeat another layer with another 1/3 of each.
- 6For top layer, cover with remaining mushrooms, salt& pepper.
- 7Cover and bake at 325° for 35 minutes.
- 8Mix remaining butter and crumbs.
- 9Spoon over mushrooms.
- 10Bake uncovered 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g