- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb hedgehog mushroom, sliced (including stem)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a casserole dish,.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes and the cream in it,.
- Add the sliced hedgehogs and cover with the remaining pototaes.
- Cover and bake in a pre heateed 170C oven for 25 minutes.
- Add the chives, paprika, and milk.
- Sprinkle with the chesse and bacon.
- Return to the oven, uncovered this time,.
- Bake at 170C for another 20 minutes.