Recipe by aronsinvest
A nice potato to entertain with and is really very easy to make. Came off a blog site.
Top Review by Maverick H.
I love this! I however double the sauce, and the cheese because I feel like the potato is kinda bland without it. But I love this recipe anyway. I think that this is a great recipe for families.
- 2 whole golden potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 piece about 2 inches long parmigiano-reggiano cheese, Sliced Thinly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Scrub potatoes.
- You need 2 wooden spoons with handles of the same width. Place a spoon on each side of the potato and start slicing the potato into thin slices. The spoons will stop the knife from cutting all the way through the potato.
- Slice the butter into thin pieces. Alternate the butter and the parmesan, stuffing them in between the slices of the potato. Season the potato with garlic powder and kosher salt. Drizzle the potato with olive oil.
- Bake at 400ºF for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle heavy cream over the potatoes. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 10-12 more minutes. Remove and serve!