1/1 Photo of Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
A nice potato to entertain with and is really very easy to make. Came off a blog site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Scrub potatoes.
- 2You need 2 wooden spoons with handles of the same width. Place a spoon on each side of the potato and start slicing the potato into thin slices. The spoons will stop the knife from cutting all the way through the potato.
- 3Slice the butter into thin pieces. Alternate the butter and the parmesan, stuffing them in between the slices of the potato. Season the potato with garlic powder and kosher salt. Drizzle the potato with olive oil.
- 4Bake at 400ºF for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle heavy cream over the potatoes. Top with cheddar cheese.
- 5Place back in the oven for 10-12 more minutes. Remove and serve!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 431.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: