Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
I sometimes make this when we are going to a big cookout, or for hubby's work "luncheons". I do tend to only make 2 casseroles, but the original recipe makes four, and I decided to include it here.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 10 lbs medium sized potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 lbs cooked ham, cubed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325. In 2 large bowls, combine soups and milk. Add potatoes and ham;toss to coat. Dived among four greased 13x9 inch baking dishes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.