1/2 Photos of Scalloped Ham Potatoes and Leeks
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is from 365 One Dish Meals
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Arrange one third of potatoes in a greeased 2.5 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with a third of the leeks and pimientos, then 1 1/2 tablespoons flour. Add a layer of half the ham slices.
- 3Add half of remaining potatoes, leeks and pimientos. Top with remaining ham slices and 1 1/2 tablespoons flour.
- 4Top with a final layer of potato slices, sprinkle with remaining flour, leeks, pimientos and salt and pepper.
- 5Pour milk over all. Dot with butter.
- 6Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender and liquid is reduced to desired consitency.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Ham Potatoes and Leeks
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 1040.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.0 g