Recipe by hottiecj
This was originally a scalloped potato recipe that I adapted so much that it became an entity all it's own! We love, love, love this at our house and my DH requests it often. Leftovers (what little there are! LOL) are perfect for breakfast.
- 3 large potatoes (or 5 small to medium ones)
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed (about 1 lb)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a med bowl, mix milk and soup until smooth. Set aside.
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/4 inches slices.
- Arrange half the potato slices in a layer in a greased, shallow baking dish.
- Top potatoes with salt, pepper, half the soup mixture, half the ham, and then half the cheese.
- Repeat for second layer.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.