This was originally a scalloped potato recipe that I adapted so much that it became an entity all it's own! We love, love, love this at our house and my DH requests it often. Leftovers (what little there are! LOL) are perfect for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a med bowl, mix milk and soup until smooth. Set aside.
- 2Peel and slice potatoes into 1/4 inches slices.
- 3Arrange half the potato slices in a layer in a greased, shallow baking dish.
- 4Top potatoes with salt, pepper, half the soup mixture, half the ham, and then half the cheese.
- 5Repeat for second layer.
- 6Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Ham and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 521.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.1 g