- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cabbage in boiling salted water 2 minutes. Drain.
- Combine tapioca, salt, pepper, and milk in saucepan. Place over low heat and cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add butter, cabbage, and ham, mix well.
- Turn into greased 11/2 quart baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs. Bake at preheated 350 degree oven. 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.