- 1 (7 7/8 ounce) packagecreamy scalloped potatoes mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup green giant frozen sweet peas
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare potatoes for oven as directed on package in sprayed baking dish, using water, milk and margarine. Sprinkle potatoes with peas.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Arrange fish sticks over peas and potatoes.
- Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.