1/1 Photo of Scalloped Eggs and Bacon
Delicious breakfast casserole dish. Found this recipe in a book called Favorite All Time Recipes...Grandmas casseroles. This is my and hubbies favorite breakfast dish. The bacon can be substituted with Turkey bacon or sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- 2Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion; saute until tender. Whisk in flour until thoroughly combined. Add milk; continue stirring until thick. Add cheeses; stir until melted.
- 3Place 1/2 of eggs in bottom of small baking dish; pour 1/2 of cheese mixture over eggs.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/2 of bacon and 1/2 of fried onions. Repeat layers.
- 5Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Eggs and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 256.6 mg
- Sodium 506.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: