Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another quick and inexpensive casserole from college days
- 6 slices bread, slightly dry
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions, finely minced
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, as desired
- Trim crusts from bread; spread slices with deviled ham.
- Arrange in greased 10x6x11/2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degress for 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.