Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Custard-like casserole, excellent with pork! I got this from my "other momma" who cooks the BEST southern food, ever.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (with juice)
- 2 eggs, stiffly beaten
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 1⁄2 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix (NOTE, if you want to make this vegetarian, use a different muffin mix as many, including Jiffy, cont)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cubed
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9/12 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for one hour or until browned on top.