Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a hand written cookbook from 1930s from Neligh Ne. They used a number 2 can of creamed corn.
Make and share this Scalloped Corn and Sausage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter; saute green pepper and onion.
- Add milk, salt and pepper, and number 2 can of creamed corn.
- Add cracker crumbs.
- Pour into a greased 1 quart casserole.
- Shape pork sausage into 6 patties.
- Brown in a heavy skillet; discard fat.
- Place patties on top of corn mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.