Recipe by Anonymity
This is a recipe my mother made quite often when I was a child. It is still one of my favorites. Very easy to make.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage; drain off all fat except for 2 tablespoons.
- Add flour and stir until blended.
- Add milk; stir until it boils and thickens like gravy.
- Add corn and seasonings.
- Place mixture in a casserole.
- Top with tomatoes and then with cheese and place dish under broiler for 5 minutes until cheese melts.