Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a variation on a recipe I found in the Pillsbury Cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Butter a 1 quart casserole.
- Saute onion and green pepper in margarine or butter until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared casserole.
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes.
We loved this corn casserole and I look forward to making it again. I followed your instructions exactly and wouldn't change a thing. We loved the cheese in it too, very nice touch. Thanks for sharing this, Chicagopm.