- 2 cans creamed corn
- 20 saltines, crushed in your hand about
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese (we use sharp)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- smear a 2qt baking dish with half of the butter.
- pour one can creamed corn and cover with half of the saltines and cheese.
- pour other can of creamed corn on top plus saltines then the cheese dot with remaining butter.
- pour milk around the top and bake until cheese is bubbly and a little brown about 15-20 min.