Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Every year my brother in law makes this scalloped corn at the holidays. I go home and try to find a recipe like it and it doesn't taste near as good as this one. He finally shared the recipe and I'm sharing it with you.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grease a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together corn, sour cream, eggs, melted butter and sugar. Mix in muffin mix. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted midway into pan comes out clean.