Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy recipe to make for those holiday dinners, gatherings or potlucks. Always a welcomed dish.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup green onion top, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture into deep baking dish (spray dish with nonstick cooking spray before placing mixture into dish).
- Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes (or until edges are golden brown).