Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a recipe my aunt gave me some years back. It makes for an easy side dish and taste pretty darned good, too.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (4 ounce) canortega mild green chilies, diced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- Prepare onion dip according to package directions.
- Add onion dip to remaining ingredients.
- Spray 8 x 8 baking dish with Pam.
- Spread mixture into baking dish and bake at 350 for approx 50-55 minutes.