- 3 eggs
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1 cup saltine crumbs (about 28 crackers, finely crushed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- Mix in the corn, pepper, cayene, melted butter, milk, cracker crumbs, and baking powder.
- Turn the mixture into a lightly buttered shallow 2 to 3 quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until the pudding is just set.