Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from TOH. Corn is one of the few veggies DH will eat so I'm always looking for new ways to fix it. This one looks good.
- 4 cups corn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed saltine, divided (about 30 crackers)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs, milk, 3/4 cup cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 for an hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.