Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH. Corn is one of the few veggies DH will eat so I'm always looking for new ways to fix it. This one looks good.
- 4 cups corn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed saltine, divided (about 30 crackers)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs, milk, 3/4 cup cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 for an hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.