Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Due to family tradition this recipe has never been written down. It has only been passed through the generations by word of mouth. *I am always the REBEL*
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an oven-safe ceramic dish or glass casserole dish. (I prefer the ceramic dish because it is deeper and the corn doesn't dry out).
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes until top is golden brown.