Recipe by Fluffy
This casserole is a great way to use leftover chicken. It can also be made with turkey.
Top Review by berry271
Nice hearty supper. Might mix in some veggies next time to make it an all in one recipe. This time I used canned potatoes to save some time and a step. Used seasoned breadcrumbs. Turned out well.
- 4 cups sliced raw potatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken gravy
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- buttered soft breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes and celery in a small amount of salted water till tender.
- Mix chicken and gravy then season with salt pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 mins.