Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Extremely simple and something my picky son will eat. From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 3 -4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups round buttery crackers, crushed and divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, soup, and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine remaining cracker crumbs with butter.
- Sprinkle over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.