Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
From my recipe file. Cooked in the microwave.
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces broccoli, chopped
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup soda cracker, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Combine onion, butter, and broccoli in a l 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover with a lid.
- Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or until broccoli is thawed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until center is set, rotating dish once or twice.