Recipe by Jellyqueen
I found this recipe in our local electric cooperative magazine. I made several changes to satisfy our taste, but the recipe is still quick, easy and wonderful. Great for those cool days of Fall.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with oil.
- Pour pie filling into baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add flour and cheese.
- Spoon this mixture over the apple pie filling and spread as much as possible (mixture will be thick).
- Bake 35- 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.