Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
summertime, and the eating is easy. serve this with herbed rice and lemon asparagus, what a wonderful meal
- 3 dozen sea scallops
- 4 zucchini, sliced in chunks
- 3 (6 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- heat grill to high.
- soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes, if using.
- thread zucchini,scallop,& artichoke on skewer, 4 times per skewer.
- drizzle with oil, squeeze with lime juice, grill until scallops turn opaque, about 3-4 minutes per side.
This is an excellent skewer dish for a quick summer meal. I used a bit more of the vegetables and a bit less scallops and only made 5 skewers.