Recipe by Dib's
Add some slivered fresh spinach and a few whole pine nuts to finish off this recipe. Serve with a salad, bread sticks and dry white wine.
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops
- 1 lb spinach fettuccine
- 6 large red bell peppers, roasted peeled,seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the 7 T olive oil, white wine, garlic powder, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, paprika and chili powder.
- Stir in scallops and pour into a freezer bag.
- Chill overnight, turning a few times.
- Rinse out processor and add together the chopped peppers, pine nuts, cheese, oil, garlic and whirl until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and whisk in the whipping cream.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta.
- In a large non-stick skillet over mediun high heat cook the scallops in a small amount of oil until cooked through, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large saucepan heat the pepper sauce.
- Drain the pasta and put into a large bowl.
- Add the pepper sauce and toss well.
- Pour onto a serving platter and arrange scallops on top.
- Serve hot.