1/2 Photos of Scallop Thermidor
I created this on my own after trying different types of wine and spices, and watching various cooking shows and reading recipes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a sauce pan to med high.
- 2Add olive oil to hot pan then sear scallops for 4 minutes on each side.
- 3Remove and keep warm.
- 4Saute onions and mushrooms on high heat, till browned and cooked though (keep heat on med-hi).
- 5Add garlic and saute for 30 more seconds.
- 6Add vermouth, stir to get all brown bits off bottom, reduce heat.
- 7When most of liquid has cooked off, add cream.
- 8Bring to a boil for 3 minutes.
- 9Turn off heat, leave pan on burner add cheese.
- 10When cheese is melted, stir, add salt and pepper to taste and serve over scallops.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Thermidor
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.3
- Calories from Fat 548
- Total Fat 60.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 368.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.6 g