Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Eat with your eyes! With some fresh bread it makes a light, tasty and complete meal.
- 2 squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 500 g minced beef
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 cup mixed garden herbs, chopped (time, rosemary, marjoram, parsley, basil, mint, savory,... )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 egg
- Open the squashes with a knife discard the seeds and take out some pulp without damaging the fruit.
- Heat the oil and sauté the onions and the garlic until golden.
- Add the leek until tender.
- Add the meet until slightly roasted.
- Put the pulp of the squash into the mixture and add the wine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and add all the herbs, the spices and the salt.
- Take from the heat away and let cool down a little bit.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Fill the squashes and cook for another30-40 minutes at the temperature of 200°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).