Makes me drool just thinking about them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 dashes hot sauce (I prefer Frank's)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1For the Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise: Blend all ingredients in food processor except mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Process until cilantro is chopped up finely.
- 2Add mayonnaise and process just until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to serve. This can be made a few days in advance.
- 4For the Scallop Sliders: In a large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp over medium-high heat. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
- 5Leaving 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings in the skillet, reduce heat to medium.
- 6Pat scallops dry with paper toweling and season both sides of scallops with salt and pepper. Cook in skillet with bacon drippings, 2 minutes on each side or until seared and opaque. Do not overcook the scallops or they will become rubbery. Remove from pan.
- 7Slice each scallop into 3-4 layers.
- 8Spread rolls with Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
- 9Layer with bacon pieces, scallops, lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Sliders With Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: